Business Insurance in DeWitt, IA

You can insure your business with a Commercial Policy or a Business Owners Policy.

Commercial Package Policy (CPP) is a customized policy that includes two or more coverage forms and is designed to insure large businesses. The policy starts with Property Insurance and General Liability Insurance.

Business Owners Policy (BOP) is a package policy designed to insure small to medium-sized businesses. It is written on a special form and has replacement cost. It includes Property Insurance and Liability Insurance. Do you own a home based business? Your homeowners policy does not cover your business needs.

Commercial Products Offered:
Property Coverage
Professional Liability
Boiler and Machinery
Business Income
Business Interruption
Commercial Auto
Debris Removal
Employees Practices Liability
Equipment Breakdown
Inland Marine
Liquor Liability (Dram Shop)
Ordinance or Law
Professional Errors and Omissions Liability
Flood and Sewer Back-up
Electronic Data Processing Coverage
Cybersecurity Insurance
Terrorism Insurance
Directors & Officers (D&O) Liability
Commercial Umbrella
Workers Compensation